DragonGard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonGard

DragonGard is for dragons and mythical creachers alike, from copper dragons riddles to guardian angel storys, from werewolfs to unicorns we have everything.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hehehe...... hi!

Go down 
+3
Salocin
Treeroot
Navo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
slayer

slayer

Heroisum : 1

Character sheet
Hinniador:

hehehe...... hi! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hehehe...... hi!   hehehe...... hi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:56 pm

slayer flew in from nowhere and landed beside Yenudu with a big grin on his face, Twisted Evil "I've always wanted to do this:" he lifted up Yenudu's head, grabed his chin and made him 'speak'. "I am Yenudu, and I have a tinny brain." Slayer then erupted with laughter, Laughing he stopped when he saw that everyone was staring at him. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Treeroot
Admin
Treeroot

Heroisum : 4
Location : If you hear a noise and theres nothing there its me.

Character sheet
Hinniador:

PostSubject: Re: hehehe...... hi!   hehehe...... hi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:51 pm

Treeroot was trying to stop him self from giggling "youknow he'll kill you when he wakes up?" he asked
Back to top Go down
http://dragongard.powerguild.net
slayer

slayer

Heroisum : 1

Character sheet
Hinniador:

PostSubject: Re: hehehe...... hi!   hehehe...... hi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:07 am

"What's he gana to do? Smash me into a wall?" he laughed, then he aquerdly looked down at Yenudu and flew up to the roof. "Can't get me up here." he said.
Back to top Go down
Yenudu1

Yenudu1

Heroisum : 0

Character sheet
Hinniador:

PostSubject: Re: hehehe...... hi!   hehehe...... hi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:56 am

Yenudu's eyes open and teloports to slayer and punches slayer in the face and says"hey morron my body may have given out but i was still contusios" then Yenudu jumps off the roof and kicks slayer in the gut with his foot on fire

Admin
Treeroot

Heroisum : 4
Location : If you hear a noise and theres nothing there its me.

Character sheet
Hinniador:

PostSubject: Re: hehehe...... hi!   hehehe...... hi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:05 am

Treeroot roled his eyes Rolling Eyes "Yenudu Don't kill him, do you remeber the last time you killed someone? It took ages befor you could get the blood stains out of your armour."
Back to top Go down
http://dragongard.powerguild.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hehehe...... hi!   hehehe...... hi! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hehehe...... hi!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonGard :: The Under Dark-
Jump to: